Citations will follow MLA 8th edition formatting. Use Noodle Tools to create your Annotated Bibliography.
Ms. Potocki will grade your citations and annotations. If you have questions before it's due, please ask.
These are the most common errors students make and ways to avoid making them:
1. They do not use Noodle Tools and their formatting is incorrect.
Avoidance: Use Noodle Tools to get perfect formatting.
2. They use Noodle Tools and then make changes.
Avoidance: Don't change anything except the title if it's a bibliography.
3. They do not print/export to Google from Noodle Tools.
Avoidance: Print/export every time you make a change.
4. They do not have a topic sentence in the annotation.
Avoidance: Start by telling what type of source it is (primary or secondary) and then briefly state what it's about.
5. They do not have a closing sentence in the annotation.
Avoidance: Tie it all back together. Why are you using this evidence? What is your point?